Domaines de compétence- 17 years of professional experience with large multinational companies (France, Belgium, Morocco) in IT functions.- Managing IT operations and managing complex project of different sizes (PRINCE2® methodology certified).- Define IT governance & Compliance, Budgeting, policies and operational procedures.- Proven ability to translate business needs into technology requirements that support the company’s business objectives.- Bi-nationality (French & Moroccan)
Expérience professionnelle- PRINCE2® methodology certified
- ERP management : Involved in 6 SAP roll out
- Tracability & Confirmity, Just in Sequence system implementation
- IT Governance and compliance
- Alignment of IT with business needs
- Program/Project Management & Process Improvement
- Business analysis and support
- People management and leadership
Digital Transformation Project Manager for EMEA
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the management (JIT/JIS business, MES Applications for traceability, Digital Transformation, Industrie 4.0).
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project activities.
- Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Manage project staff.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Control the project.
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.