Domaines de l'ingénieur:
- Design 3D (Solidworks, AutoCAD, ...)
- Suite Office (Excel, VBA, Word, Powerpoint)
- Planification de projets (projetlibre, Gantt, ...)
- Langues : Françias, anglais
10/2015 – Present Doncasters SETTAS (Belgium)
Project Engineer in a Titanium foundry specialized in the manufacturing of components for both aerospace (torque tubes, leaps …) and industrial markets (impellers, pumps …). Tasks including:
- Analyzing drawings
- Designing manufacturing routes
- Writing operating procedures
- Preparing and following production plannings
- Analyzing customers specifications
- Ordering manufacturing tools
- Preparing quotation files
- In charge of continuous improvement projects
02/2015 – 07/2015 Keyteo Consulting (Belgium)
Consultant Engineer – Methods (Aerospace and Aeronautics industry)
09/2012 – 01/2015 NGK Ceramics Europe S.A. (Belgium)
Process Engineer in a catalytic converters manufacture certified ISO TS 16949.
- Developed solutions to prevent rejects, down time and profit loss. Recovered data from acquisition systems (Excel, Minitab) and production notes in order to draw conclusions and recommendations implemented in agreement with senior managers.
- Worked with other departments on improvement projects linked to quality tools (Kaizen, 5S, problems solving methods and APQP), SPC or DOE and contacted suppliers. Several opportunities to show improvements to the Mother Plant in Japan and attend conferences.
- Ordered production tools, supervised shrinkage all along the process, scheduled the manufacturing of new parts (according to machines capability), took care of pieces