Domaines de compétence
+ Software Architecture: Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns, N-Layered Architecture, Object-Oriented Programming.
+ DOTNET: Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2013, Xaml, Linq, WPF, WCF, WF, Silverlight, Winforms, ASP.NET, EF, Prism, MVVM, MVC, MVP, RDLC,…
+ SharePoint 2013: Web Parts custom, jobs, workflows, features, event receivers, CAML Query.
+ Mobile: IPhone SDK, iOS, Cocoa, Objective C, Windows Phone, Windows mobile.
+ Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
+ Methodology: Agile, CMMI
+ Database: SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 10g.
+ Others: Project management, financing.
+ Project: EverBlu Deployment Tool – ITRON, France
An advanced metering solution, remote reading multi-energy based on radio frequency.
Role: Technical Lead
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Define and develop POC (Proof of Concept) for new technologies and implementations
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
+ Project: SMIP - International Committee of the Red Cross, Switzerland
Single and centralized platform that improve and document interactions between field managers and operational managers at headquarters.
Role: Technical Expert
- Participate in full development life-cycle from requirements through implementation
- Develop solution architecture and technical design that meet functional and non–functional requirements
- Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product road map and by management.
- Collaborate with business and project teams to gather requirements and business needs.
+ Project: Nestlé Trial Management System – Nestle, Switzerland
ERP-like application for management of Nestlé R&D processes
Role: Senior .Net Developer / Technical Expert
- Working on technical, transverse and complex components
- Coaching and training developers
- Design documentation and code documentation/review
- Looking for new solutions, best practices to improve developers productivity
- Software Integration and Development
+ 2007 Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering - Moroccan School of Engineering Sciences
+ 2005 Two-year university degree in Computer Science - Specialized Institute of Applied Technology
+ 2003 Two-year university degree in mathematical and physical sciences
+ 2001 Baccalaureate Mathematic Sciences
+ MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer
+ MCPD: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
+ MCTS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
+ MCTS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
+ MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
+ 2008 MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 – Windows-based Client Development
+ MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation